11 Plus Entrance Exam
Our 11 Plus Courses use materials which have been tried and tested for over 20 years. They are fully organised and explained, it’s like having a tutor on your shoulder.
our courses are designed to support children not only with their exam technique but to build the correct foundations and keep confidence high beyond the exam too.
Whilst children are able to join our courses at any point, we thoroughly recommend attending from the start; this way your child will get the knowledge they need at the right pace.
Our 11+ and Entrance Exam courses run from September – August each year.
What will your child learn in each year?
- building foundation skills which is the key to succeeding
- enhancing mental math
- learning new vocabulary
- encourage fearless learning
- ability to face challenges
- introduction to the content your child will face in exam
- enhancing problem solving skills
- awareness of exam etiquettes
- tackling new concepts
- building confidence
- advance knowledge
- covering all question types
- speed and accuracy
- exam techniques
- Time management
- working under pressure
- advance and home skills for KS2 curriculum
- preparation for SAT exams
- positive learning attitude
- self awareness